HTC One V and Skoda Columbus System/Radio

Post here for unlisted phone models
peter.ceplo

HTC One V and Skoda Columbus System/Radio

Post by peter.ceplo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi,

i do have HTC ONE V which i would like to pair with Skoda Columbus radio via bluetooth.

I have rooted the phone and installed file system rsap-install.zip version 2.1. As a next step i have payed and installed application Bluetooth rSAP from Andoid Market v 2.1. I'm trying via bluetooth to link my phone with Skoda Columbus Radio. The issue which i do have is when phone is connected with the radio via bluetooth, phone automatically get disconnected from the operator/network. After some second as well bluetooth connection with car radio is disconnected.
Then i need to disable bluetooth connection on the phone and start mobile network connection so that phone is usable.
I have no idea how to proceed anymore. Does anyboody has any idea how to repair it ?

Thanks a lot.
Peter

admin
Site Admin

Re: HTC One V and Skoda Columbus System/Radio

Post by admin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Can you please mail me a "main" and "radio" log of a connection attempt?

peter.ceplo

Post by peter.ceplo » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Hello,

unfortunatekly i'm not able to find logs in the phone or on sdcard. I have switched on in settings of the application Bluetooth rSAP creation of all logs - main log, radio log, HCI log. But according to instructions related to path of the logs there is no such directory '.rsap' created in my phone. Installation of hcidump was succesfull never the less no logs i was able to find. Is there any specific path for storing logs ? Or is there any specific name of logs which i should search for ?

Thanks for advice.
Best regards,
Peter

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 pm

HCI logs will most probably not work because HTC uses a different Bluetooth stack. But the other logs should work. Perhaps you are using a file viewer that does not show files/folders starting with '.'? If you use OI File Explorer or connect to PC you should be able to see the folder. The full path is "/mnt/sdcard/.rsap".

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Received your logs - basically it works, so it looks as if the HTC One V is compatible. In your case the communication aborts while reading SMS from the SIM card. Parallel to the SMS the phonebook is transferred, so I don't know what is the cause of the abort. I guess it is the phonebook. You can do the following tests:

- Remove all contacts. Make a NAND backup in custom recovery and then wipe the phone. Don't login with your account. Make a Titanium backup of the rSAP app before the wipe and restore to the wiped phone - this should work for a test.

- Test with a different SIM card

Return to “Unlisted Phones”