Galaxy S6 Edge rSAP issues

Discussions about running the rSAP app on the Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
kathulu

Re: Galaxy S6 Edge rSAP issues

Post by kathulu » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi,

I confirm that S6 telephone with lollipop not works the bluetooth conectivity with premium carkit of VW.

I need your app running in 64bit, please ADMIN. How much time do we need to wait the update to 64 bit?

A lot of thanks for the great job you do, but we need a little bit of your time to resolve this issue.

regards, kathulu.

kasi

Post by kasi » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:13 pm

I own a S6 G-920F and plans to link to my A8 with BT and MMI2G by SAP.
The connection will also be constructed. However, these breaks off after about 10 minutes.
All experiments, for example, Bluetooth keep alive, turn off LTE and others were unsuccessful.
With my old S5 there were never any problems.

I hope to help the admin and a rasp app with working drivers.

Samsung probably because not much will be expected.

greeting
Karsten

kathulu

Post by kathulu » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi again!

I confirm that the Samsung Galaxy S6 works correctly with VW premium system.

To make it work only what you do its update the smartphone to android version 5.1.1. ONLY THAT!!!!

Regads,
Kathulu

kasi

Post by kasi » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:49 pm

kathulu wrote:To make it work only what you do its update the smartphone to android version 5.1.1. ONLY THAT!!!!

Unfortunately not
I have version 5.1.1.
the connection breaks after 10minutes

regards
kasi

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:28 am

Did you already check the FAQ http://www.android-rsap.com/faq.html#Bluetooth?
Samsung phones are notorious for phonebook problems :roll:

SMN

Post by SMN » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi
I want to buy Galaxy S6 G920F
My old phone Nokia perfectly works in the rSAP mode in my Passat B6
Will work Galaxy S6 in my car in the rSAP mode ?
And.. how switch ON (activate) rSAP mode in Galaxy S6 ? (in User Manual S6 I do not found this... :? )

P.S Android "M" will support rSAP !
That roadmap suggests the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will be updated to Android "M" in January 2016.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/06/02 ... -vehicles/

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:26 pm

I'm still quite sure that rSAP works well in any S6 or S6 Edge. The VW "Premium" phone is so far the car phone with the least problems, so I'm quite sure that the S6 will work in your car. If you should encounter problems it's most probably the phonebook transfer.

rSAP is always activated in Samsung phones. There are no options.

Android "Marshmallow" does not generally support rSAP! Only the Nexus 5X does support rSAP, but not very well :?

It is never a problem of Android version. Samsung supported rSAP with any Android version starting with Android 2.3, and I'm quite sure they'll continue to support it in future versions. Only stay away from the Samsung dual SIM phones!!

SMN

Post by SMN » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:39 pm

admin wrote:rSAP is always activated in Samsung phones. There are no options.
There are no possibilities of switching between the HFP (Hands Free Profile) and rSAP modes ..... :shock:
Swith ON Bluetooth - and phone will connect to VW "Premium" in rSAP mode... always ?
If I want to use the HFP mode...
Sometimes HFP is better, sometimes - rSAP....

magna413

Post by magna413 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:47 pm

SMN wrote:
admin wrote:rSAP is always activated in Samsung phones. There are no options.
There are no possibilities of switching between the HFP (Hands Free Profile) and rSAP modes ..... :shock:
Swith ON Bluetooth - and phone will connect to VW "Premium" in rSAP mode... always ?
If I want to use the HFP mode...
Sometimes HFP is better, sometimes - rSAP....
This you can set in MFD. Also on bluetooth menu rsap is able to disable. The same place where you can disable media or phone call sound to BT.

orion6

Post by orion6 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Hi! I hope could give some light and solving my issues giving some information before explain my problem.

1) I bought Rsap a lot time ago, excellent app I used first in Google nexus and after in a lot mobiles.

2) In S3 , when rooted, you can connected with VW Premium but couldn't load all phone book

Actually I had an S6 edge and without using RSAP connect really quickly to VW Premium Rsap free hand, but phone book load only a small part (7-8 contacts) . I don't rooted the phone because is 5.1.1 and I put out Rsap app that load when I introduce my Google account (don't know if could change anything)

Then I try Phone Book App thinking in buy it if works, when connected car phone book start to sincronice until 170 contacts , then say couldn't load contacts .... and I have same 7-8 contacts.

I think we only need phone contacts without root but need to fix anything sure, so if I could be helpful administration just tell me or contact directly because I think you are doing a great work

Return to “Samsung Galaxy S6 G920/G925”